CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of a wide range of historical and contemporary schools of thought about poetic language, and includes an organised, coherent critique of those schools. This title surveys a variety of linguistic and philosophical approaches to poetic language: analytical, cognitive, post-structuralist, and pragmatic.
- Author BiographyTom Jones teaches English at the University of St Andrews, specialising in eighteenth-century literature and philosophy, and poetic theory and practice.
- Author(s)Tom Jones
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.