CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionAt some point in time, we have all sat solemnly alone, gazing at the universe. Where are we? What are we? Shane R. Verge addresses these questions in poems such as Are We Gone Yet?
- Author BiographyShane Verge is an up and coming poet who lives with his wife and two of his four children in Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. He is an avid outdoors-man with a close affinity to the sea. Much of the inspiration for his poetry comes from the dark, brooding moods of the ocean.
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.