All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £7.30Was:£8.99Free postage
- £7.02Was:£8.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAt some point in time, we have all sat solemnly alone, gazing at the universe. Where are we? What are we? Shane R. Verge addresses these questions in poems such as Are We Gone Yet?
- Author BiographyShane Verge is an up and coming poet who lives with his wife and two of his four children in Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. He is an avid outdoors-man with a close affinity to the sea. Much of the inspiration for his poetry comes from the dark, brooding moods of the ocean.
- Author(s)Shane R. Verge
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight122 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.74
- £7.33Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.