CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionShows that John Rawls' framework of liberal public reason includes an unacknowledged call for a Richard Rortian poeticized culture. This book argues that, despite Rawls's intentions, his framework within which he proposes justice as fairness demands a Rortian ironic perspective and does not allow for citizens to hold literal religious beliefs.
- Author BiographyJames Hersh is Professor of Philosophy at Salve Regina University. Professor Hersh holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy and Religion from The Union Institute.
- Author(s)James Hersh
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.