All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionCombining literary and philosophical analysis, this study defends an innovative reading of the early history of poetics. It argues that there is a distinctively Socratic view of poetry and connects the Socratic view of poetry with earlier literary tradition.
- Author BiographyGrace M. Ledbetter is Associate Professor of Classics and Philosophy at Swarthmore College.
- Author(s)Grace M Ledbetter
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.