CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £11.20Trending at £11.41
- £14.81Trending at £15.10
- £14.27Trending at £16.36
- £9.72Trending at £12.51
- £11.98Trending at £14.10
- £10.52Trending at £12.98
- £4.85Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionIs there such a thing as Los Angeles poetry? Laurence Goldstein's Poetry Los Angeles: Reading the Essential Poems of the City opens new windows into the L.A. literary world, illuminating sites as distinct as Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice beach, the freeways, downtown, and South Central and East L.A.
- Author BiographyLaurence Goldstein has long been fascinated with Los Angeles, the city of his birth. Goldstein served as editor of the Michigan Quarterly Review from 1977-2000 and has published numerous books, including Writing Ann Arbor: A Literary Anthology. He is Professor of English at the University of Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Laurence Goldstein
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.