All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection offers new perspectives on the connections between politics, identity and representation in art and poetry in nineteenth- and early twentieth-century Britain and Europe. A diverse selection of contributions explore the reciprocal influence of political, religious, literary and artistic movements of the time.
- Author BiographyIngrid Hanson is a lecturer in nineteenth-century literature at the University of Hull. She is the author of William Morris and the Uses of Violence (2013); her work has also been published in Review of English Studies, English and the Journal of William Morris Studies. Wilfred Jack Rhoden is a post-doctoral research associate at the University of Sheffield. He writes primarily about nineteenth-century French political history and has a keen interest in caricature and the press. E. E. Snyder is Digital Arts and Humanities Manager at the University of Nottingham. She writes on nineteenth-century British literature and science.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleWriting and Culture in the Long Nineteenth Century
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight550 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byE. E. Snyder,Ingrid Hanson,Wilfred Jack Rhoden
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.