CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of four books is a toolkit to help teachers build a positive framework for children to read, write, understand and enjoy poetry - to bring a creative spark to the poetry classroom. Book 4 looks at language and performance.
- Author BiographyCollette Drifte has been a Deputy Headteacher and has 22 years' experience in mainstream and special education. She is a freelance author, lecturer and INSET provider. Mike Jubb, a former primary teacher, is a widely anthologized children's poet, who frequently performs his poetry and leads children's writing workshops. He is also an INSET provider.
- Author(s)Collette Drifte,Mike Jubb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.