All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the notion of paternity in early modern poetry, providing close readings of the major works of the time.
- Author BiographyTom MacFaul is Lecturer in English at Merton College, University of Oxford. He is the author of Male Friendship in Shakespeare and his Contemporaries (Cambridge, 2007) and many articles on Renaissance poetry and drama.
- Author(s)Tom MacFaul
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.50Trending at £13.30
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £6.82
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £7.52Trending at £9.97
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.