CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'Poetry and the Meaning of Life', David explains how teachers can use poems to help students understand and express important thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
- Author BiographyDavid Ian Hanauer, PHD, is associate professor of English at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. His interests encompass literary theory, cognitive psychology, educational literacy, and applied linguistics, and his research has included empirical studies of poetry, poetry reading in a variety of settings, graffiti, the narratives of migrants, cross-cultural understandings of the parables of Jesus, the construction of moral points in fables, and the role of literature in language teaching. He has published extensively in a variety of journals and has taught at Tel Aviv University, the University of California at Berkeley, and Purdue University.
- Author(s)David Ian Hanauer
- PublisherPippin Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Pippin Teacher's Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPippin Publishing Corporation
- Weight160 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.