Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the idea of self-consciousness in the work of Holderlin, Hegel, Wordsworth and Beethoven.
- Author BiographyJames H. Donelan teaches in the Writing Program and the departments of comparative literature and English at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)James H. Donelan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.