All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first collection in English of poetry inspired by and inspiring the Taliban. Most Taliban fighters are Pashtuns, a people who cherish their poetic tradition, and poetry is used in battle.
- Author BiographyAlex Strick van Linschoten and Felix Kuehn are researchers and writers permanently based in Kandahar. They have worked in Afghanistan since 2006, focusing on the Taliban insurgency and the history of southern Afghanistan over the past four decades. Their research extends to other Muslim countries and they are regular commentators on major western news channels. Faisal Devji is Reader in the History of South Asia at St Antony's College, Oxford University.
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/02/2016
- Weight440 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlex Strick Von Linschoten,Faisal Devji,Felix Kuehn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.