CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe author convincingly shows that writers of the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries in England wrote with a lively and creative sense of the visual-a sense richly informed by the theory and practice of Renaissance art.
- Author BiographyNorman K. Farmer, Jr., is Professor Emeritus of English at the University of Texas at Austin. He is the author of many scholarly articles on Tudor and Stuart literature as well as on the relationship between Renaissance art and iconography and literature.
- Author(s)Norman K. Farmer
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1984
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteb&w illus.
- Weight1044 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.