Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.17Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excoriating portrayal of loss and an unnerving post-Iraq discourse mark this brilliant novel of modern America.
- Author BiographyDon DeLillo is the acclaimed author of fifteen novels and three plays. He has won the National Book Award, the Jerusalem Prize and the Irish Times International Fiction Prize.
- PrizesLong-listed for International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award 2012.
- Author(s)Don DeLillo
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.