All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inside, in-depth and possibly indiscreet story of a season with Britain's worst football club - East Stirlingshire. The Shire ended the 2003/04 season in the Scottish Third Division with a total of 8 points (boosted by a win in the last game of the season) and a goal difference of minus 88.
- Author BiographyJeff Connor was born in Manchester and now lives in Edinburgh. He is the rugby correspondent of Scotland on Sunday. He has written nine books, including the definitive story of the Busby Babes (The Lost Babes) to be published by Canongate in November 2004, and Up and Down Under, an account of the 2001 British Lions tour.
- Author(s)Jeff Connor
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/05/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.,
- Width225 mm
- Height144 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.11
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £7.73Trending at £9.95
- £14.59Trending at £17.99
- £29.42Trending at £39.88
- £27.18Trending at £27.71
- £12.26Trending at £14.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.