All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £7.23Trending at £9.99
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
About this product
- DescriptionA political analysis of the problem of world water supply, arguing that neoliberal economics and corporate influences block the way to progress.
- Author BiographyKartika Liotard was elected to the European Parliament in 2004 and represents the Socialist Party of the Netherlands, which is affiliated to the United European Left group of MEPs. She is a member of the parliamentary committees on the Environment and Public Health, on Agriculture and on Women's Rights. Before her election she worked as a legal advisor to a department of the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture. Steven P. McGiffen works for the United Left Group in the European Parliament. He is also an advisor to the Socialist Party of the Netherlands and editor of Spectre, a radical left on-line magazine. He has worked within the European Parliament since 1986.
- Author(s)Kartika Liotard,Steven P. McGiffen
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Out-of-print date21/08/2015
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.