CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Bernard Stonehouse
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleTertiary Level Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight308 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction: Polar Environments.- 2 Energy, Climate and Microclimates.- 3 Terrestrial Environments.- 4 Freshwater Environments.- 5 Marine Environments.- 6 Acclimation, Adaptation and Survival.- 7 Man and the Polar Regions.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.