Consider these sponsored items
- £10.69Was:£11.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead all about what it's like to live and work at the Earth's poles. An exciting read for children aged 9+ for geography and science projects, or simply as a great leisure read.
- Author BiographyThe author, Louise Spilsbury, has written many books for children on a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleResearch on the Edge
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width212 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.