All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review of state-of-the-art techniques, models and research methods in modern astronomical polarimetry.
- Author BiographyLudmilla Kolokolova is a Senior Research Scientist at the University of Maryland, focusing on polarimetric remote sensing of comets, asteroids and cosmic dust and polarimetric techniques in astrobiology. James Hough is a Research Professor at the University of Hertfordshire. He led the astronomy research programme for over thirty years with polarimetry as his main research interest. He has been awarded the Herschel Medal of the Royal Astronomical Society (2010). Anny-Chantal Levasseur-Regourd is a Professor at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris, where her research activities focus on the physics of small bodies in the Solar System. She has been Principal Investigator for light scattering experiments on rockets, satellites and space probes, and an Officer of the French Legion d'Honneur since 2013.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note320 b/w illus.
- Weight1250 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnny-Chantal Levasseur-Regourd,James Hough,Ludmilla Kolokolova
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.