All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionReference for researchers reviewing the developments in this field over the last 15 years.
- Author BiographyLudmila Nikolova is an Associate Professor in the Central Laboratory of Optical Storage and Processing of Information, Bulgaria Academy of Sciences. She has been working in the field of polarization holography and photoanisotropic materials for 30 years. P. S. Ramanujam is a Professor in the Department of Photonics Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark. His current research interests are in optical data storage, holography and Raman spectroscopy.
- Author(s)Ludmila Nikolova,P. S. Ramanujam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 11 colour illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.