Poles Together?: The Emergence and Development of Political Parties in Postcommunist Poland by Aleks Szczerbiak (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.54Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides the first detailed, empirically based examination from a structural and organizational perspective of the new parties and political groupings that have emerged in Poland since the collapse of Communism in 1989.
- Author BiographyAleks Szczerbiak is lecturer in Contemporary European Studies at the Sussex European Institute, University of Sussex specialising the comparative politics of the post-communist states. He has published extensively on the electoral politics and emerging parties and party systems of post-communist Central and Eastern Europe, especially Poland.
- Author(s)Aleks Szczerbiak
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.