All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking advantage of the partial opening of secret police archives in Russia and Romania, Police Aesthetics explores the intersections between culture and policing in Soviet times.
- Author BiographyCristina Vatulescu is Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature at New York University.
- Author(s)Cristina Vatulescu
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.