All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionLeading police scholars examine major innovations in American policing that emerged over the last three decades.
- Author BiographyDavid Weisburd is Walter E. Mayer Professor of Law and Criminal Justice at the Hebrew University Law School in Jerusalem, and Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is the author or editor of eleven books and more than sixty scientific articles that cover a wide range of criminal justice topics. Anthony A. Braga is Senior Research Associate in the Program in Criminal Justice Policy and Management at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. His research focuses on working with criminal justice agencies to develop crime prevention strategies to deal with gang violence, illegal firearms markets, and violent crime hot spots.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnthony A. Braga,David Weisburd
- Series Edited byAlfred Blumstein,David P. Farrington
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.