Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.64
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, authoritative, and practical reference to all areas of the law and procedure relevant to police officers. The fourteenth edition has been fully updated to include the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014, the Crime and Courts Act 2013, and important changes to PACE Codes A, B, C, E, F, and H.
- Author BiographyRichard Card is Emeritus Professor of law at De Monfort University, Leicester. He has written and lectured extensively in a number of areas of law, particularly criminal law, and is the sole author of Card, Cross, and Jones' Criminal Law. The late Jack English was former Assistant Chief Constable with Northumbria Police, Director of the Central Planning and Instructor Training Unit, and Chief Examiner to the Police Promotion Examinations Board. He authored a number of well-respected police titles and also wrote on summonses and charges for the Police Reviewing Company.
- Author(s)Jack English,Richard Card
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date11/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1260 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement14th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.