CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionGo behind the scenes of police work with this unique book that opens the door to the psychological side of policing.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Thomas, PhD, a retired police officer, is associate professor of criminal forensics in the criminal behavior analysis program at Florida Gulf Coast University.
- Author(s)David J. Thomas
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleForensic Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note5
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.