Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compares provincial forest policies on public land across Canada, and considers how they may hinder or enhance the pursuit of sustainable forest management objectives.
- Author BiographyMartin K. Luckert is a professor in the Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology at the University of Alberta. David Haley is a professor emeritus in the Department of Forest Resources Management at the University of British Columbia. George Hoberg is a professor in the Department of Forest Resources Management at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)David Haley,George Hoberg,Martin K. Luckert
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSustainability and the Environment
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.