Policing: An Introduction to Concepts and Practice by Alan Wright (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.84Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an introduction to the role and function of the police and policing, examining the issues and debates that surround policing. It looks at core functions of the police, the ways in which police funcitons have developed, their key characteristics, and the changes they face.
- Author BiographyAlan Wright was formerly a police officer with the Metropolitan Police. He later lectured at the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies, University of Portsmouth, and is currently an Honorary Research Fellow at Keele University.
- Author(s)Alan Wright
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.