Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn the convulsive environment that followed the First World War and the Russian Revolution, the issues of policing and public order were of primary importance to the various governments of Interwar Europe. This work features research on 10 different countries ranging from Portugal to Poland and Britain to Bulgaria.
- Author BiographyJEAN-MARC BERLIERE Professor of Contemporary History, University of Bourgogne, France GERALD BLANEY JR. Researcher in Contemporary Spanish History in the Canada Blanch Centre for Contemporary Spanish Studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK DIMCHO DIMOV PhD candidate, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria JONATHAN DUNNAGE Senior Lecturer in Italian, University of Wales, Swansea, UK SARA F. HALL Assistant Professor in the Department of Germanic Studies, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA JOANNE KLEIN Associate Professor of History, Boise State University, Idaho, USA STEWART LLOYD-JONES Director of the Contemporary Portuguese Politics and History Research Centre (CPHRC), University of Glasgow/ICS-University of Lisbon ANDRZEJ MISIUK Associate Professor and Head of the Department of Law and Administration, University of Warmia and Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland DIEGO PALACIOS CEREZALES Visiting Researcher in the Social Sciences Institute, University of Lisbon SAMUEL RONSIN PhD graduate, Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, France JOS SMEETS Faculty of Law, University of Tilburg, The Netherlands
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byGerald Blaney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.