All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.92Trending at £14.24
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.62
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an account of the relationship between policing and the media. It focuses on the interplay between policing realities, public perception and media reflections, with particular emphasis on debates such as news management and the implications for the police.
- Author BiographyFrank Leishman is Professor of Criminology, and Head of the Department of Natural and Social Sciences at the University of Gloucester. Paul Mason is a Lecturer in the School of Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies at Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Frank Leishman,Paul Mason
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.