All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPolicy Analysis in Australia offers a distinctly Australian interpretation of policy scholarship, taking a broad view of policy analysis capacity, both within institutions at all levels of government, and beyond government in the media, political parties, business, and non-government associations.
- Author BiographyBrian Head, professor of public policy at the University of Queensland, has had senior experience in government and the NGO sector. His research interests include evidence-based policy, governance, and collaboration to address 'wicked' policy challenges. Kate Crowley, associate professor of public policy, University of Tasmania, works at the interface of academic-applied public policy, chairing independent bodies and providing advice, as well as publishing extensively in green politics and environmental policy.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational Library of Policy Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight726 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBrian Head,Kate Crowley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.