All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of the successful International Library of Policy Analysis series, Policy analysis in Japan brings together for the first time a detailed examination of the theory and practice of policy analysis systems in Japan, at different levels.
- Author BiographyYukio Adachi is Professor Emeritus of Kyoto University, and Professor of Public Policy at Kyoto Sangyo University. His academic background is in political philosophy. Sukehiro Hosono is Dean at Chuou University, and President of the Japan Association of Planning and Public Management. He serves the Advisory Committees of the Ministry of Finance. Jun Iio is Professor of Political Science at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, Japan. He has served various advisory committees of Japanese Government.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational Library of Policy Analysis
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight703 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJun Iio,Sukehiro Hosono,Yukio Adachi
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.