CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the eighteen new reports included in this edition are statements on academic freedom and outside speakers, campus sexual assault, the inclusion of faculty on contingent appointments in academic governance, and salary-setting practices that unfairly disadvantage women faculty.
- Author BiographyThe American Association of University Professors, founded in 1915, is a professional organization whose purpose is to advance academic freedom and shared governance, to define fundamental professional values and standards for the academic community, and to ensure higher education's contribution to the common good. The AAUP remains the leading organization primarily dedicated to protecting the academic freedom of faculty.
- Author(s)American Association of University Professors
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight1021 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.