Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text compares and analyzes the policy initiatives towards the third sector in eight countries. The eight case studies are comprehensive, covering current policy, the enacting of new laws, supervisory mechanisms and modes of funding.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNonprofit and Civil Society Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Gidron,Michal Bar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.