Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that a nation's well-being mirrors the health of its citizens. It outlines a complete reconceptualization of health and social policy, starting with expanded, interrelated roles for health care providers, consumers, and policymakers.
- Author BiographyIlona Kickbusch is known throughout the world for her contributions to innovation in public health, health promotion and global health. She has had a distinguished career with the World Health Organization and Yale University. She is a sought after speaker and advisor on policies and strategies to promote health at the national and international level. She now works as an independent global health consultant based in Brienz, Switzerland.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byIlona Kickbusch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.