Policy, Practice and Pupil Experience: Changing English Primary Education by Patricia Broadfoot, Professor Andrew Pollard, etc., Elizabeth McNess, Pat Triggs, Marilyn Osborn (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.72Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of a research project, this work, an attempt to report on what has actually been happening in our schools, answers such questions as: what difference have education reforms made to pupils' experience in schools? and how has recent education policy impacted on children today?
- Author BiographyAndrew Pollard taught across the age range before becoming at teacher educator, researcher and Director of the Teaching and Learning Research Programme (TLRP). He is currently Director of ESCalate at the University of Bristol and a Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Pat Triggs is Research Associate at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth McNess,Marilyn Osborn,Pat Triggs,Patricia Broadfoot,Professor Andrew Pollard,etc.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.