Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the policy implications of growing pressures for economic adjustment in the agricultural sectors of developed countries. The primary focus is on Europe and North America, but adjustment policies in other developed countries are discussed.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBerkeley Hill,David Blandford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.