All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the first systematic overview of policy analysis activities in Belgium. Contributors from both sides of the Dutch-French language border use original empirical data to provide a comprehensive, comparative study of multi-level policy-making both within and outside government.
- Author BiographyMarleen Brans is professor of public policy and administration at the KU Leuven Public Governance Institute. Her research interests include policy planning, the relationship betwen administrators and citizens, and the production and use of policy advice by academics, civil servants, personal advisors, and strategic advisory bodies. David Aubin is associate professor of political science at Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium. He is currently director of the Master's in public administration and teaches courses in policy analysis and evaluation, and in sustainability.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational Library of Policy Analysis
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note54 black & white tables
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byDavid Aubin,Marleen Brans
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £27.29Trending at £29.14
- £11.43Trending at £14.97
- £10.20Trending at £12.68
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.