All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA unique and timely exploration of how the development and implementation of language policy and planning impact on endangered languages.
- Author BiographyDr Mari C. Jones is Reader in French Linguistics and Language Change at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of Peterhouse College. She has published extensively on language endangerment in relation to Norman, Welsh and Breton and lectures internationally on language revitalisation. She is Fellow of the International Centre for Language Revitalisation (Auckland), Visiting Fellow at the University of Canterbury (Christchurch, New Zealand) and Visiting Professor at the University of Bamberg.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 8 maps 9 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMari C. Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.