CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionWater resource management throughout the world is a very complicated issue. This book focuses on the interaction between policy making and strategic behaviour of policy makers, water users and other stakeholders, and how policy analysis and other analytical tools from the field of game theory and negotiation can improve policy design.
- Author BiographyAriel Dinar is Professor of Environmental Economics and Policy, and Director of the Water Science and Policy Center, University of California, Riverside, US. He was formerly Lead Economist and Co-ordinator of Climate Change Research in the Development Research Group at the World Bank in Washington DC, US. Jose Albiac is a Senior Researcher at the Agrifood Research and Technology Centre (CITA - Government of Aragon), Zaragoza, Spain.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteColour plate section, figures, index
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAriel Dinar,Jose Albiac
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.