CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionAncient Greek artists pioneered in the allegorical use of personifications of political ideas, events, places, institutions, and peoples in visual arts. This book surveys and interprets these personifications within the intellectual and political climate of the golden age of Athens.
- Author BiographyAmy C. Smith, PhD (1997) in Classical Archaeology, Yale University, is Senior Lecturer in Classics and Curator of the Ure Museum, University of Reading. She has published widely on Graeco-Roman art in the spheres of politics, myth, and religion.
- Author(s)Amy C. Smith
- Date of Publication22/06/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMonumenta Graeca Et Romana
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.