All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlice Glass returns in January, 1944, after her year's service in Egypt, to a home posting on the south coast. She seeks out her beloved Beth, who is now living in London, married to Arty Clark and mother of six-month-old baby. In spite of Elsbeth's former renunciation, the girls discover their feelings for each other are as deep as ever.
- Author BiographyC.W. Reed lives in Whitby. He is married with grown-up children and is also a grandfather. He has also written: The Decent Thing, Silk Stocking Spy, Looking Glass and Broken Glass, all published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)C. W. Reed
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2010
- Weight560 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.47Trending at £4.76
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.98Trending at £8.16
- £6.15Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.