All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionWe take for granted today that the assessments, measurements, and forecasts of economists are crucial to the decision-making of governments and businesses alike. But less than a century ago that wasn't the case. This book is simultaneously a history of a key period of economic thought and a testament to the power of applied ideas.
- Author BiographyWinner of the 1993 Nobel Prize in Economics, Robert William Fogel is the Charles R. Walgreen Distinguished Service Professor of American Institutions in the Booth School of Business, director of the Center for Population Economics, and a member of the Department of Economics and of the Committee on Social Thought at the University of Chicago. Enid M. Fogel (1923-2007) was associate dean of students at the Booth School of Business. Mark Guglielmo is assistant professor of economics at Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts. Nathaniel Grotte is associate director of the Center for Population Economics.
- Author(s)Enid M. Fogel,Mark Guglielmo,Nathaniel Grotte,Robert William Fogel
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.