CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the nature of political transitions in Southeast Asia and why political transitions toward political liberalisation and democracy have failed to take off. This book considers political systems in the region that have gone through significant periods of transition but continue to face serious challenges toward democratic consolidation.
- Author BiographyMely Caballero-Anthony is an Associate Professor of Government and Politics in Southeast Asia at the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Some of her publications include Regional Security in Southeast Asia: Beyond the ASEAN Way (2005); UN Peace Operations and Asian Security (co-editor, London: Taylor and Francis Ltd., 2005); Non-Traditional Security in Asia: Dilemmas in Securitisation (co-editor, 2005).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Security in Asia Pacific Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMely Caballero-Anthony
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.