Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £9.51Trending at £11.53
- £6.36Trending at £8.22
- £11.15Trending at £12.99
- £8.43Trending at £9.98
- £8.13Trending at £15.11
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
- £7.32Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book questions the effectiveness and legitimacy of rights-based judicial review by constitutional courts.
- Author BiographyRichard Bellamy is Professor of Political Science and Director of the School of Public Policy, University College London. He is the author of five books, numerous articles and book chapters and has edited over 20 volumes including The Cambridge History of Twentieth Century Political Thought (with Terence Ball, Cambridge, 2003) and editions of Beccaria and Gramsci in the Cambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought series.
- Author(s)Professor Richard Bellamy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.