CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a decade of post-Soviet nation building certain patterns are emerging, some states managing against high odds, others disintegrating, all having chosen very different models. This book examines the preconditions for nation building, the goals and the means employed to reach them.
- Author BiographyPal Kolsto is Professor in the Department of East European and Oriental Studies at the University of Oslo. Aina Antane is head of the Department of Educational and Social Projects at the Multinational Culture centre in Riga, Latvia. Jorn Holm-Hansen is a researcher at the Norwegian Institute of Urban and Regional Studies. Irina Malkova is Director of the Central Asian project in Almaty, Kazakstan. Hans Olav Melberg is a project assistant at the University of Oslo. Boris Tsilevich is a member of the Latvian Parliament.
- Author(s)Professor Pal Kolsto
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication17/03/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.