Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £129.80Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £79.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the nature and possibilities of constructivism through an engagement and examination of the foremost constructivist positions, Rawls and O'Neill. This work argues that political constructivism defends a conception of objective and universal principles that set normative limits to justifiable political practice.
- Author BiographyPeri Roberts is a lecturer in the Politics Department at Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Peri Roberts
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleRoutledge Innovations in Political Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.