CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays that address three important and interrelated themes in the theory and practice of democratic politics: the use of information short cuts in political decision making; the role of deliberation in citizens' attitude and opinion formation; and, the pathways to civic and political participation.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/07/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleResearch in Micropolitics
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byL. Huddy,M.X.Delli Carpini,R.Y. Shapiro
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.