CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the key period of liberalization in India from 1991 to 2008. This book analyzes the relationship between growth and liberalization and, in particular, 'miracle growth rate' and its sustainability in the Indian economic environment.
- Author BiographyMatthew McCartney is a Lecturer at the Department of Economics, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), UK. He is the author of India - The Political Economy of Growth, Stagnation and the State, 1951-2007 (also published by Routledge, 2009).
- Author(s)Matthew McCartney
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIndia in the Modern World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.