Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of political economy to any understanding of why public policy evolves as it does is now widely accepted by public finance scholars and practitioners. This work goes a step further by considering the role of collective choice in defining what constitutes good or better policy.
- Author BiographyEdited by Stanley L. Winer, Canada Research Chair Professor in Public Policy, School of Public Policy and Administration and Department of Economics, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada and Hirofumi Shibata, former President, Kanto Gakuen University, Japan
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byHirofumi Shibata,Stanley L. Winer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.