CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a study of the British socialist political economy and its influence on the British Labour Party, this is the second edition of the American Library Association's 'Outstanding Academic Book' award winner. This book is intended for students taking courses on the history of political and economic thought.
- Author BiographyNoel Thompson is Professor of History and Head of the School of Humanities at the University of Wales, Swansea. He is a respected historian of Labour's economic thinking and, more generally, of socialist and anti-capitalist political economy in Britain.
- Author(s)Noel Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.